NDRC’s next accelerator programme kicks off in June 2017 and is now open for applications. Apply here
NDRC Catalyser is an early stage investment programme aimed at startups and founder teams with deep know-how and technology that addresses a significant global unmet market need or problem.
NDRC is offering an investment of up to €100k along with support and mentoring through a six month acceleration programme.
Intake will be based on a cohort of companies. A streamlined selection process means the estimated time from application to offer is less than 4 weeks. Full due diligence and commercial validation will take place as part of the programme which is reflected in the investment structure. There will be an initial investment of €30k with further access to €70k subject to achieving pre-agreed milestones. The milestones will be determined and mutually agreed as part of a workshop that will take place between pitch and offer.
What are we looking for?
- Deep know-how and technology, beyond proof of concept that addresses a significant global unmet market need or problem.
- Globally scalable product or services-led propositions
- Potential to be investor ready or revenue generating within 6 -9 months
- Strong commercial and technical team
What we’re offering:
- Up to €100k investment via convertible loan
- An initial investment of €30k
- Further investment of up to €70k, subject to achieving agreed milestones
- 6 month intensive, deeply experiential commercially-focused programme
- Mentoring by the some of the best in the ecosystem
- Peer-to-Peer learning
Speak to a Member of our Venture Team: