NDRC Catalyser is an early stage investment programme aimed at startups and founder teams with deep research-based know-how and technology that addresses a significant global unmet market need or problem.
NDRC is offering an investment of up to €100k along with support and mentoring through a six month acceleration programme.
Intake will be based on a cohort of companies. A streamlined selection process means the estimated time from application to offer is less than 4 weeks. Full due diligence and commercial validation will take place as part of the programme which is reflected in the investment structure. There will be an initial investment of €30k for equity with further access to €70k subject to achieving pre-agreed milestones. The milestones will be determined and mutually agreed as part of a workshop that will take place between pitch and offer.
What are we looking for?
- Deep research-based know-how and technology, beyond proof of concept that addresses a significant global unmet market need or problem.
- Globally scalable product or services-led propositions
- Potential to be investor ready or revenue generating within 6 -9 months
- Strong commercial and technical team
What we’re offering:
- Up to €100k investment
- Initial investment of €30k for equity
- Further investment of up to €70k, via convertible loan, subject to achieving agreed milestones
- 6 month intensive, deeply experiential commercially-focused programme
- Mentoring by the some of the best in the ecosystem
- Peer-to-Peer learning
For more information and to speak to our team, come to our Open Night on Monday 9th November.
Please complete the application form by Thursday 12th November.
If you meet the programme criteria you will be invited to pitch your proposition to a Selection Panel before the end of November. Successful propositions at pitch stage will be invited to a one-day workshop to develop and agree the key business milestones required to achieve second phase investment. Once milestones are agreed, you will get a formal offer.
Programme kick off is January 2016 with an onboarding session in December 2015.
Also note that this programme will run in parallel with our NDRC VentureLab programme which is aimed at product-based start-ups with strong defensible IP.