We are now closed for applications for NDRC LaunchPad 10. The call for applications for NDRC LaunchPad 11 will be announced in October 2014. If you wish to be notified of when the new call opens, please register your interest here.
NDRC LaunchPad is Ireland’s first and leading digital accelerator, specifically designed to enable entrepreneurial teams to transform solid ideas into commercially viable startups.
The emphasis is on intensive mentoring and the high-touch approach that defines the NDRC method. Over an intensive 12-week period, participants receive micro-seed investment and support with every aspect of their business as well as a fast track to attracting follow-on investment. This model has set the bar for all other accelerator programmes throughout Europe.
- NDRC LaunchPad provides emerging startup promoters with:
- Unparallelled expertise across relevant disciplines with hands-on mentoring to guide development
- 12 weeks working alongside a broad spectrum of start-ups, innovators and investors
- Weekly workshops and networking with acknowledged thought leaders
- Micro-seed investment of up to €20k per venture
- The opportunity to pitch to investors at the end of year Lift Off event