NDRC’s next accelerator programme kicks off in June 2017 and is now open for applications.
NDRC LaunchPad provides startup teams with:
- Investment of €30k per venture and space for your team
- Expert mentorship in areas such as Company Financials , Investor Readiness, Marketing, PR and Business Model Innovation
- 12 weeks working alongside a broad spectrum of start-ups, innovators and investors
- Weekly workshops and networking with acknowledged thought leaders
- The opportunity to pitch to investors at the end of year Investor Event
NDRC LaunchPad is Ireland’s most successful digital accelerator, specifically designed to enable entrepreneurial teams to transform solid ideas into commercially viable startups.
What do we look for?
We invest in exceptional teams who are at the early stages of developing a business proposition of global scale.
In addition to our cash investment, our emphasis is on intensive mentoring and the high-touch approach that defines the NDRC method.
Over an intensive 12-week period, participants receive micro-seed investment and support with every aspect of their business as well as a fast track to attracting follow-on investment.
This model has set the bar for all other accelerator programmes throughout Europe, as reflected in our recent ranking as no.1 University Business Accelerator by UBI Global.
Speak to a Member of our Venture Team: