NDRC LaunchPad is now open for applications
To apply Click here
To register for the Open Night Click here
*Closing date is the 11th of November
NDRC LaunchPad is Ireland’s first and leading digital accelerator, specifically designed to enable entrepreneurial teams to transform solid ideas into commercially viable startups.
We seek exceptional early stage startup teams who are developing a digital business model innovation to apply for the programme which now offers up to 30k micro-seed investment to each venture.
What do we look for?
We invest in and enable exceptional teams who are at the early stages of developing a business proposition in a growth market with a product that is export driven.
NDRC LaunchPad is tailored to companies who are developing a digital business model innovation. We are domain agnostic, but our focus is on ventures with a beating digital heart. We invest in the gap between sound concept and seed-investable venture.
Our emphasis is on intensive mentoring and the high-touch approach that defines the NDRC method.
Over an intensive 12-week period, participants receive micro-seed investment and support with every aspect of their business as well as a fast track to attracting follow-on investment.
This model has set the bar for all other accelerator programmes throughout Europe, as reflected in our recent ranking as no.1 University Business Accelerator by UBI Global.
NDRC LaunchPad provides emerging startup promoters with:
- Increased micro-seed investment of up to €30k per venture
- Expert mentorship in relevant disciplines such as Company Financials , Investor Readiness, Marketing, PR and Business Model Innovation
- 12 weeks working alongside a broad spectrum of start-ups, innovators and investors
- Weekly workshops and networking with acknowledged thought leaders
- The opportunity to pitch to investors at the end of year Investor Event
To find out more about the programme and meet the NDRC team, come along to our Open Night on 8th November 2016.