We are open for applications for investment and to participate in NDRC LaunchPad. Complete your application by the deadline of 5pm on 6th January 2015 here.
NDRC LaunchPad is Ireland’s first and leading digital accelerator, specifically designed to enable entrepreneurial teams to transform solid ideas into commercially viable startups.
We are seeking exceptional early stage startup teams who are developing a digital business model innovation to apply for the programme.
What is the process?
- 6th January 2015 Deadline for applications
- 19th January 2015 Pitches begin*
- 2nd March 2015 Programme starts**
What do we look for?
We invest in and enable exceptional teams who are at the early stages of developing a business proposition in a growth market with a product that is export driven.
NDRC LaunchPad is tailored to companies who are developing a digital business model innovation. We are domain agnostic, but our focus is on ventures with a beating digital heart. We invest in the gap between sound concept and seed-investable venture.
Our emphasis is on intensive mentoring and the high-touch approach that defines the NDRC method. Over an intensive 12-week period, participants receive micro-seed investment and support with every aspect of their business as well as a fast track to attracting follow-on investment. This model has set the bar for all other accelerator programmes throughout Europe.
- NDRC LaunchPad provides emerging startup promoters with:
- Unparallelled expertise across relevant disciplines with hands-on mentoring to guide development
- 12 weeks working alongside a broad spectrum of start-ups, innovators and investors
- Weekly workshops and networking with acknowledged thought leaders
- Micro-seed investment of up to €20k per venture
- The opportunity to pitch to investors at the end of year Lift Off event
If you would like to learn more, please come along to our Open Night on December 10th.
*Please note, not all applicants will be invited to pitch
**Start date may change by one week, subject to number of applications received