Ireland’s most successful digital accelerator is specifically designed to enable entrepreneurial teams transform solid ideas into commercially viable startups and to become “investor ready” for next stage investment.
In addition to our cash investment, our emphasis is on intensive mentoring and the high-touch approach that defines the NDRC method.
We build and invest in digital companies, across a range of domains, and teams begin our programmes in cohorts to encourage peer to peer learning.
Working alongside like-minded people, entrepreneurs and start-ups have an opportunity to innovate and network with access to investors and financial advice. bike-able and
This model has set the bar for all other accelerator programmes throughout Europe, as reflected in our recent ranking as no.1 University Business Accelerator in Europe and no.2 in the world by UBI Global Index.
We provide startup teams with
- Investment of between €30k and €100k per venture
- 12 to 24 weeks working alongside a broad spectrum of start-ups, innovators and investors
- Expert mentorship in areas such as Company Financials , Investor Readiness, Marketing, Design, PR and Business Model Innovation
- Weekly workshops and networking with acknowledged thought leaders
- The opportunity to pitch to investors at the end of year Investor Event
What do we look for?
We invest in exceptional digital startup teams who are at the early stages of developing a business proposition of global scale.
A digital technology focus does not necessarily mean a founder has to have a background in technology, it means they have a digitally based solution to a problem. As a result, we work with founders from a variety of backgrounds – industry, corporate and research etc.
Where are our programmes?
NDRC has a national reach, running programmes in Dublin, Galway and Waterford, as well as aiding similar activities in Oman.