Spring Investment Programme
NDRC is currently looking for people with digital startups to join its Spring 2018 Investment Programme, with applications now open.
NDRC is currently looking for people with digital startups to join its Spring 2018 Investment Programme.
When will it run?
The Spring Investment Programme will begin in February. Startups that make it onto the programme will be based at NDRC’s Dublin offices at the Digital Exchange on Crane Street, Dublin 8.
What areas is NDRC interested in?
NDRC’s accelerators are industry agnostic, though every venture must have digital at its core.
Areas of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Data Analytics
- Internet of things
- Artificial Intelligence
Get in touch
Who should apply?
NDRC invests in exceptional teams who are at the early stages of developing a business proposition of global scale.
How do you apply?
To apply, please complete this application form by 26 November, 2017.
Based on your application we will assess which level of investment is most appropriate for your company and contact you to discuss.
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to pitch to NDRC at the start of December and offers will be made by the end of that month.
The programme will then start in February 2018.
What do you get?
- Investment of between €30k and €100k per venture
- Three months working alongside a broad spectrum of start-ups, innovators and investors
- Expert mentorship in areas such as customer discovery, business model design, sales and growth tactics, finance, investment, technology, marketing, design and communications
- Weekly workshops and networking with acknowledged thought leaders
- The opportunity to build your connections with the investment community
To discuss your startup idea or company with a member of NDRC’s Investment Team, please fill in the following web form: