NDRC has a number of partnerships with organisations and companies – all designed to provide additional support to our portfolio ventures. See below to see how our partners could add value to your startup venture.
In July 2014, NDRC signed a partnership agreement with Microsoft Ventures, which means we are one of just 26 Microsoft Ventures partners worldwide, and the only partner in Ireland.
This partnership means that startups in our portfolio can get close to the Microsoft Ventures team, with the potential to avail of the Bizspark Plus benefits. Not only does Bizspark Plus helps to cover a startup’s cloud computing costs by providing a $10k monthly credit on the Azure platform for 12 months, it also provides direct access to the Microsoft Ventures team in London.
NDRC has also partnered with other companies, who offer benefits to our portfolio companies:
AWS Activate provides the following:
- $10,000 in AWS credits valid for 2 years
- Free access to AWS Essentials 1 day web-based or instructor-led training
- AWS Technical Professional Accreditation course, plus 8 tokens for self-paced labs
- 1 years of premium AWS Business Support
- Free access to 1:1 virtual office hours with AWS solutions architects
- Special offers from other companies that help startups, including Chef, Bitnami, Amazon Payments, SOASTA, Podio, CopperEgg and more.
Big Red Cloud
Big Red Cloud is recognised as one of the easiest to use accounts packages and comes with no hidden charges. Get unlimited transactions and unlimited users, all backed up by 24/7 support. NDRC startups get a special free trial: first 12 months free, a saving of €300.
Pipedrive is a sales management tool for small teams with big ambitions. It visualises one’s sales pipeline and helps to make sure important activities and conversations won’t get dropped. Salespeople really like it because it’s easy to use and intuitive. And managers like it because they don’t need to nag their team to use their CRM. It also sports built-in forecasting, integrations with other software such as Google Apps, MailChimp and Zapier and a powerful API for those that like to “roll their own” software solutions. Startups get 6 months free.