NDRC Summer 2017 Accelerator Programme
Ireland’s most successful digital accelerator is specifically designed to enable entrepreneurial teams transform solid ideas into commercially viable startups and to become “investor ready” for next stage investment.
In addition to our cash investment, our emphasis is on intensive mentoring and the high-touch approach that defines the NDRC method.
This model has set the bar for all other accelerator programmes throughout Europe, as reflected in our recent ranking as no.1 University Business Accelerator by UBI Global.
We provide startup teams with:
- Investment of between €30k and €100k per venture
- 12 to 24 weeks working alongside a broad spectrum of start-ups, innovators and investors
- Expert mentorship in areas such as Company Financials , Investor Readiness, Marketing, PR and Business Model Innovation
- Weekly workshops and networking with acknowledged thought leaders
- The opportunity to pitch to investors at the end of year Investor Event
What do we look for?
We invest in exceptional teams who are at the early stages of developing a business proposition of global scale.
- To apply, please complete the application form by Sunday 9th April 2017 – Applications now closed.
- Based on your application we will assess which level of investment is most appropriate for your company and contact you to discuss.
- Successful applicants will be invited to pitch between April 15 and April 22.
- Offers will made the first week of May
- Programme will start the week beginning June 5.
Speak to a Member of our Venture Team:
- Office Hours – Fully booked
- Request a call back here.