NDRC at Dublin Investment Programme
NDRC is currently looking for people with digital startups to join its Autumn Investment Programme, with applications now open.
NDRC is currently looking for people with digital startups to join its Autumn 2018 Investment Programme.
When will it run?
The Autumn Investment Programme will begin in September. Startups that make it onto the programme will be based at NDRC’s Dublin offices at the Digital Exchange on Crane Street, Dublin 8.
What areas is NDRC interested in?
NDRC’s accelerators are industry agnostic, though every venture must have digital at its core.
Areas of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Data Analytics
- Internet of things
- Artificial Intelligence
How do you apply?
To apply, please complete this application form by 8 July, 2018.
Based on your application we will assess which level of investment is most appropriate for your company and contact you to discuss.
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to pitch to NDRC in July and offers will be made by the end of that month.
The programme will then start in September 2018.
Get in touch
Speak to a member of our Venture Team by filling in this form. Office Hours: to be confirmed.
What do you get?
- Investment of €50,000 (€30,000 cash, and €20,000 accelerator programme) or €120,000 per venture (€100,000 cash, and €20,000 accelerator programme, for companies with deep domain or deep technology) and workspace for your team at NDRC in Dublin
- Three months working alongside a broad spectrum of start-ups, innovators and investors
- Expert mentorship in areas such as customer discovery, business model design, sales and growth tactics, finance, investment, technology, marketing, design and communications
- Weekly workshops and networking with acknowledged thought leaders
- The opportunity to build your connections with the investment community
Who should apply?
NDRC invests in exceptional teams who are at the early stages of developing a business proposition of global scale.