NDRC Dublin Accelerator
NDRC's most recent Dublin accelerator programme began in March 2019, with a second due later in the year. If you are interested in a €135,000 investment, please come talk to us.
What we look for?
- Team: A dedicated team with a deep understanding of the market and the ability and ambition to build a globally scalable business
- Market: A global opportunity
- Stage/Maturity: Significant customer validation already completed and the ability to be investor ready within nine months
- Solution: While we like deep technology solutions, it is not a pre-requisite. Startups must be able to test the riskiest parts of their solution during the accelerator
- Competitive Advantage: Ability to create a competitive advantage through product, know-how, business model and/or early customer access
We provide startup teams with
- Investment of €135,000 via a convertible loan agreement comprising of €100,000 cash investment and a €35,000 contribution towards programme and support costs.
- A 24-week acceleration programme working alongside a broad spectrum of the best start-ups to accelerate your startup to next stage
- An allocated NDRC Venture Investment Leader to support you through acceleration to seed investment
- Expert mentorship with subject matter and industry experts
- Regular workshops with acknowledged thought leaders and networking events
- Access to NDRC’s network of industry contacts, investors and portfolio companies
- The opportunity to pitch directly to investors at the end of programme investor event
- Ongoing post programme support to secure investment
- Office space for your team for 12 months plus limited free hot desk space for a further 12 months