NDRC Dublin Accelerator
NDRC's next accelerator programme begins in early 2020. If you are interested in investment, please come talk to us before January 12.
We would like you to tell us a little more about your startup, the Problem you are trying to solve, the Market, your Team & Traction and needs from the programme.
Please note, we will be reviewing these applications on January 12 and we will respond to you then with whatever follow-up information we need, or suggestions on your next steps.
This form (apply) will be reviewed by our Venture Investment team.
What we look for?
- Team: A dedicated team with a deep understanding of the market and the ability and ambition to build a globally scalable business
- A significant and important problem worth solving
- Market: A global opportunity
- Stage/Maturity: Significant customer validation already completed and the ability to be investor ready within nine months
- Solution: While we like deep technology solutions, it is not a pre-requisite. Startups must be able to test the riskiest parts of their solution during the accelerator
- Competitive Advantage: Ability to create a competitive advantage through product, know-how, business model and/or early customer access
We provide startup teams with
- Investment via a convertible loan agreement.
- An acceleration programme working alongside a broad spectrum of the best startups to accelerate your startup to next stage
- An allocated NDRC Venture Investment Leader to support you through acceleration to seed investment
- Expert mentorship with subject matter and industry experts
- Regular workshops with acknowledged thought leaders and networking events
- Access to NDRC’s network of industry contacts, investors and portfolio companies
- The opportunity to pitch directly to investors at the end of programme investor event
- Ongoing post programme support to secure investment
- Office space for your team for 12 months plus limited free hot desk space for a further 12 months